Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 1

  • Breakfast: a peach
  • Lunch: broccoli and peas "sauteed" in a pan and seasoned with rosemary
  • Dinner: ground beef, onions, and potatoes baked, then broiled in a vegetable sauce (water, rosemary, tomatoes, eggplant, cilantro, garlic blended together) Dinner turned out surprisingly good, considering there was no seasonings (no salt...tear). Jeffrey really liked it, which is pretty much how I rate my cooking because I am not a good critic of what I make



On a side note, I love my Magic Bullet. Jeffrey got it for me for my birthday and it makes things great. Saturday we had chocolate mousse, which was delicious...well, the second batch was. I used it last night to blend up the sauce for dinner. I have a feeling it'll be used more as the challenge progresses.

This week is the worst week to do the challenge. Thanks to Mother Nature, I'm having cravings for chocolate and tuna fish. It's awful. I told myself I'll get through the first day. If I continue to be tortured, then I shall give myself whatever I want tomorrow. Let's hope I'm not self-sabotaging.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered if those Magic Bullets really work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel