Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I took you up against the wall.

I ate this while Jeffrey had leftover pizza. Yesterday was Jeffrey's birthday. He's never had a party. His family wasn't much into celebrating...well, anything. I woke up feeling really bad. I'm allergic to something in the air (rash, itchy eyes/throat, etc) so that made us postpone our plans. Thankfully, I made him Blueberry Buttermilk Scones for breakfast the night before. He played the new Batman game pretty much all afternoon, then we had the Gordley's, Kattie and Kendra over to play Rockband (because he's a fan).

Today, we went to the Y and got picture frames, lunch, and a smoothie. I have been looking online for Farmer's Markets and local farms around Spokane. I'm really excited about the "eating local" challenge, but I have found myself stuffing my face with processed, sugary, artery-clogging edibles because I know I won't be able to indulge next week. One last hoorah, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel