Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Six hours left...

Of freedom to eat whatever high-caloric, processed, disgustingly yummy thing I want. I'm surprisingly excited about doing this challenge. Our fridge drawer is stuffed with a ton of veggies, the freezer has been filled with $80 of beef from Sandpoint (which we are very excited to try. The last couple cuts of beef we purchased from the store, well, sucked) and the cabinets are pretty much bare and cleaned out (I get tempted easily). Jeffrey is such a sport to go along with this (for the most part). But his lifestyle isn't exactly lenient to new ways of eating. Ahh, the beauty of Fritos Honey BBQ twists.
The main problems I image me having with this are 1. salt: I love salt. Enough said. 2. Chicken. When asked what my favorite food is, I always answer with this word. No matter how you bake, fry, broil, saute, roast, bbq, season, or baste...one usually can't go wrong. 3. the foods I love: pasta, bread, cookies, muffins, cereal, and of course...ranch dressing.


Kattie and Kendra spent the night last night. We had a lot of fun. I love those sillies. Only one word, however, can describe last night. Sanchez. Ha




I went to the Havana Ward today. The girls came with me (for moral support) and of course, we got there late. I really liked the ward. After Sacrament during the announcements, they had the new people do introductions. It was funny because I said my name and he asked if my last name was Hall and said he'd been wanting to meet me and if I would talk to him after the meeting. He and I talked, and I'm hoping he will talk to whom he said. It would be great to be officially re-membered into the church.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!

    You seem to have all of the items you need.

    ReplyDelete

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel