Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Monday, September 7, 2009

You Fed Me the Sun

This weekend has been pretty fun. We went to Pig Out and spent approximately $35 on greasy, high-caloric, overpriced food including, a rectange of french fries, soba noodles, sausage, about 4 large cups of lemonade and a funnel cake topped with chocolate sauce (that ultimately became a mushy, soggy, mess). But, anything to support the city of Spokane, eh? We also took Phantom to his monthly Pug Meet-up. It's so cute to see all the puggy faces snoofing around and playing with each other. Especially the one I called "Grandpa Pug" who was wheezing around with his silly tongue hanging out. It was amusing.

Sunday at church, Bishop asked if I would like to hold a church calling. I accepted, of course. I'm pretty excited. Sunday night...around 11...was, fun. All I'm going to say is that I hope I win the bet.

I really wish my eyes would have been open in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel