Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Friday, September 11, 2009

When Your Logic Fails and You Find it Cold

Today was a pretty busy day for me. First, I woke up and got ready to do a photoshoot with Dianne. She was looking for someone to model in a wedding dress so she can update her bridal portfolio. I have to admit that a lot of things were running through my head: I'm not pretty enough to do this, I hope she's not lame, and just curiousity about what to do. Jeffrey thought it was weird that even though I'm not married or what have you, I was wearing a wedding dress posing for pictures. That got to me after a while, because I wasn't at first feeling confident about doing it, I got to overthinking about what the heck was I even doing. But I'm glad I did. It was a lot of fun; Dianne is so laidback and easy going. It was fun to be a model and pose. We went to Meidcal Lake and had trouble with the dress. It was too big in the bust area and hair pins just don't work to hold the dress together, luckily we managed to get a saftey pin. We were stopped by a cop who asked us if we were doing Senior photos. HA! We trashed the dress, literally. I went swimming in the lake and literally threw the dress in the garbage. What a fun morning. Pics are below.

I also went to One World Cafe downtown and volunteered. I made a tomato and cucumber salad, washed some dishes, and mushed together some vegetarian meatballs.










3 comments:

  1. I love the photos!

    My favorite is the one where you're in the lake, but I also really like the one where you're in front of the door with tennis shoes on.

    How much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) My mom was absolutely pissed about the lake one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i just now saw this. i must admit I was nervous about the shoot too but you were a ton of fun and the pictures turned out amazing :) it's just too bad your mom got upset about the dress ...whoops!

    ReplyDelete

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel