Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Monday, September 14, 2009

What I'll never show, what you'll never find

I'm frustrated and awake. It would be a lie to say I've been trying to get my sleeping schedule back on track. Like a lot of things in my life...things that I know I need to do, but I'm procrastinating. Let's hope this behavior doesn't continue when classes start. Speaking of classes, I'm currenlty enrolled in fifteen credits and waitlisted for ten more. I'm hoping I'll be able to take all 25. I feel like I've really screwed myself over with all the major changes. But hopefully, I'll be able to start the El. Ed program next quarter if I can manage all five classes.

I miss my family. Mainly my mother.

I miss the bubble of Somerset and all my girls.

I'm feeling stupidly emotional and wish Jeffrey wasn't sleeping.

I want to stop thinking and go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. 25 credits? You're insane! (Or at least a glutton for punishment)

    Good luck this quarter!

    ReplyDelete

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel