Swallow, but be careful, don't drown...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I haven't had a blog since Xanga in 2004...


...but I decided since I had free time, I might as well make one and do something productive.
I suppose this is a little more upbeat then my regular journaling, so that's exciting.
About me:
  • I struggle with an Eating Disorder, but am in and working toward recovery
  • I love to bake
  • I have a wonderful boyfriend
  • I adore my puggy face (Phantom)
  • I have an amazing mother and am excited for her and Jeffrey to meet this summer
  • I love the colors pink and teal (but not together)
  • I am obsessed with my own style and fashion (but it's been hard to have the motivation when my body image is terrible)
  • I love colors and love to match eye makeup with clothing
  • I swtiched my major again to Elementary Ed.

I feel so lonely


No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.

-Marilyn Monroe


Followers

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous"
-Coco Chanel